Saturday, April 4, 2009

Off to pastel class in about an hour...thought we were going to have a big snowstorm, but it didn't materialize...at least not yet.

I'm working on finding some studio space for the summer...and sounds like I have found it. I will be painting in the Lakewood Arts Council classroom space. Woohoo! I just don't have room for painting in my house with all the dust that pastel generates. Not to mention it would have to compete for fiber art and colored pencil drawing space. There are some advantages to having a small house, studio space is not one of them.

This week I have been concentrating on putting some new smaller (i.e. more affordable) items in my markets.


Sea Foam 2.5" x 3.5"

Detail on "Dancing" 2.5" x 3.5"

Detail on "Meadow" 2.5" x 3.5"

These are so fun to make, using bits of yarn, some funky buttons, decorative threads, beads (I love beads!), coins, and wire mounted on acid-free foam core board.
You can find these at my Littleton Studio shops at 1000Markets and Etsy.

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Hi there, I like those...!