Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 22 - Time for Auction

"Fancy Pear"
6 x 6" oil on Gessobord
Part of my Scratching the Surface Series

Today was spent preparing my first shipment of paintings (13 of them) to Castle Gallery for the 19th Valentine Show opening February 7th.  So there was no painting today.  Shipment one is going out tomorrow afternoon, and shipment two (another 5 larger paintings are going on Monday - well, "larger" for me.

Now that I've got the Belmar Art and Frame exhibition delivered and the Castle Gallery is all set and ready for shipping, it's time to make room for a new paintings.  There are a few that I'm going to put of for auction. The first one is Fancy Pear, and the bidding starts at $10.

Then it will be time for Paint February...my own challenge...continuing on with the 30 in 30 idea.  Some wonderful opportunities have happened as a result of painting everyday. Why stop now?

No comments: