Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cherry Tomatoes & Silver Pitcher - Study - Just about Finished

Today was a great day at the studio, just Bob Dylan (No Direction Home), me and my pastels.

Spent the day layering and warming up colors. I worked on the silver pitcher a bit. It is the first time I have painted silver....hence the study. Honestly the shadow areas of the tomatoes have been more trouble than the pitcher.

Tomorrow I will be finishing up, tightening some edges and a few tweaks here and there. It will be available for purchase this weekend at my Littleton Studio Etsy shop.

Cherry Tomatoes and Silver Pitcher Study (Still a Work in Progress)

2 comments:

Charne said...

so very very beautiful Cindy....as you probably know : I've been a long time fan...and I still feel the same about your beautiful work!

Carolina said...

looking sooo good already!