|"Tea Roses and Pitcher" 9 x 9 pastel on paper|
Click Here to Bid on Painting
|Where I started again after over a year of sitting on the shelf|
As one might guess I had lots of problems with the tea roses...painting each petal realistically is not my idea of fun, so I worked to make them more impressionistic like the rest of the piece. Here is where a studio mate comes in very handy. I kept trying to be done...but June turned up her nose in that way that only Junie B can...and I knew it was not done. She finally went home and I finished up those items she pointed out and declared myself done. Not perfect by any means but it feels good to have it come to a resolution.
I've had an enquiry to purchase....