Sunday, February 19, 2012

Benefit for My Brother

Dear Friends, Some of you may know my brother, Bruce, is undergoing chemo. He was diagnosed January 5, 2012 with Stage IV Hodgkins Lymphoma.  He lives back in my hometown of Omaha, NE, is married and has two teen-age sons.  The chemo has been brutal on his body and he has been hospitalized twice.  He has been unable to work but a few days (he's a carpenter) since before he was diagnosed.

His church family and friends are planning a benefit for him on March 25th.  Between now and then I will be auctioning my existing 4 x 4 paintings, a few at a time, to donate to the benefit.  You can bid on these items in my Ebay shop.

They are shipped with a little wooden easel for display.  If you've been thinking about buying a painting this is an opportunity to get a great deal.  Bidding is starting at $5 and you can purchase them outright for $20.

In the Pink
4 x 4 Oil on Gessobord
SOLD

In Honor Of
4 x 4 Oil on Gessobord
SOLD

Orange in the Spotlight
4 x 4 Oil on Gessobord
SOLD

No comments: