Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Aging Strawberries

"Make Me Look Good" 6 x 6 Oil on Gessobord

Click Here to Purchase Painting

These strawberries were ready for the trash this morning. But I brought them to the studio to see if I could salvage enough to paint. These three begged to be painted and demanded to be painted in a way that would make them look good!

I know how it feels to want to look good and there's not much hope. We live in a lovely townhome complex with a swimming pool that just opened. My two year old granddaughter, lovely Emma, will want me to swim with her. Which means.....gahhhhh......I have to find a bathing suit. I went on Monday and didn't come home with one. I tried on a couple or rather they strangled me, so frustrated that I didn't even bother to put them back on the hanger. Just walked out in disgust. I did find two swimsuits that I liked online....seems to be the only place where you can get an adult-designed plus-size swimming suit.

The saga continues...when the package arrives in the mail...I'll let you know how it turned out...or not.

No comments: