Saturday, February 23, 2013

Interview with Daily Paintworks

I have been a member of Daily Paintworks for over a year now, maybe going on two years.  Time flies!  Last week, Jennifer Marine, asked if I would be the featured artist for the week starting Feb 22, 2013 and answer a few interview questions.  Here is the link to the interview - Click Here  

Yesterday was the day I cleaned out my art supplies and furniture from the studio I shared with JunieB for the last two years.  While I will definitely miss seeing JunieB so often, I don't think I'm going to miss going to the studio so often. 

When I got home, I got the groundwork laid for two paintings, an 8 x 8" (new size for me) and a 5 x 7", then because I was pooped - yes, I'm old - I did a quickie painting of cherries.

(One last item of note.  I was asked what my ebay ID is - it's Cornstreetvintage - a holdover ID from my early ebay efforts.) My listings all have my name - Cynthia Haase - in the title, so a quick ebay search should find my items being auctioned.)


"Cherries Flambe"
4 x 4 oil on Gessobord
SOLD

2 comments:

Karla said...

Congratulations on your feature article! It was fun to discover that we have owning quilt shops in our pasts in common.

Isobel Morrell said...

Good luck with the new arrangements - hope the muse flows!

Isobel: www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.om.