Monday, January 28, 2013

Portrait of Two Peaches

"Portrait of Two Peaches"
5 x 7 Oil on Gessobord
SOLD
 
 
 
 
Here's how the painting might look framed
using visual frames feature on
frameworksonline.com

I've been painting for two years and just figured out how to use the sable brushes.  I've pretty much always used the bristle brushes for the whole painting.  The last couple of paintings I've discovered I can do my block in with bristle and final layers with sable.  The sable brush is wonderful for softening those edges and creating shapes.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your peaches are just divine Cynthia he dark background is a lovely complement to their vibrant collars. Beautiful done!

Allison Bacovillard said...

I love your paintings- this one is really nice... oh to have your edges in my paintings!