Sunday, June 10, 2012

Apple-Ate-Cha 5 x 5 Pastel

"Apple-Ate-Cha"
5 x 5 Pastel on White Wallis Sanded Paper
Click Here to Purchase Painting
This was painted on Friday, but between the studio and home my computer died and I wasn't able to post it.

Today I have a loaner while mine goes off for 2-3 weeks to KY for repair!!!  My loaner fortunately has Photoshop bundled with it, but it's a brand new version and the version I am used to is 10 years old now.  Might be time to retire the old version and learn to use the new.

I watched the first night of the 3-part Hatfields and McCoy's last week.  My mother is a McCoy, but not those McCoy's.  But I believe we are related several generations prior to Old Ran'l McCoy.  My point in telling you this is the title, Apple-Ate-Cha, is a shout out to the Appalachian area of the country where the Hatfields and McCoys roamed.

1 comment:

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Looks good enough to take bite out of!

You sound like me... it took me forever to ditch my antiquated and familiar version of photoshop and upgrade... there was a bit of a learning curve but it was definitely worth it... I recommend it! :)