Saturday, March 24, 2012

Two New Paintings and Pnuemonia

Sorry to have been gone soooo long!  I was preparing for our big spring meeting with the governing board of the Colored Pencil Society of America in Brea, CA.  The day before I was to travel I could feel a cold coming on, and by the time I returned home I had a nice big case of walking pnuemonia and a sinus infection.  Made my way the next morning to the Walgreen's Take Care Clinic (awesomeness) as my PCP is waaaaay across town.  A round of antibiotics and inhaler and I was starting to feel better.  Today, though, it feels as if I've taken a step backward....we'll see.  I still have an obnoxious cough and who wants to go out in public like that?

I was able to make it to the studio this week, played with some abstracts and then was able to finish up the apples painting, and whip out the strawberries painting.


"Apples and Crock" 6 x 6 Oil on Gessobord
Click Here to Purchase Painting

"Pot and Strawberries" 6 x 6 Oil on Gessobord
Click Here to Purchase Painting

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Cynthia your paintings are so beautiful! They look effortless. I love the bold strokes.

Ineke Pluim said...

Mooi licht in je schilderijen!