Sunday, July 11, 2010

Home & Bold Brush Competition

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and good wishes for my Mom's surgery. The surgery went well, no residual cancer and she is back to her old self. Our prayers have been answered and then some.

I spent a week with her arriving back home late Friday. So good to be home....there's no place like home (I'm clicking my ruby red slippers!)

Will be back in my studio on Wednesday with a little shortcut on Monday working at the gallery, and my sweet granddaughter, Emma, on Tuesday.

There is a pastel painting on my studio easel that is about half done, and I can't wait to get back to it. Hopefully I will post it later this week.

In the meantime, July 1st, means a new start to the Bold Brush Painting Competition online. My entry this month, there may be one later in the month, is "With a Twist". If you like this painting, please click the "like" button at the Bold Brush webpage for my entry. Thanks, it would be much appreciated.


"With a Twist" pastel 9 x 12"

No comments: