Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pastel Class Setup




Thought you might like to see my setup in class. The group rents a space in an office bldg and it is petitioned into smaller spaces with black drapes. We have a small kitchen and a bathroom along with space to store still life items. I took in my taboret that I was using at home and it's a great place to put my art supplies. It also works to put my pastels on as I'm working. Cool still life stands are available to each of us.

The group is planning an exhibit in November to run through mid January.

I finished this piece tonight and will photograph it tomorrow. I"ll be having it framed and will be part of the exhibit.


Note my Starbucks coffee made it into the picture!

1 comment:

Anita Stoll said...

Very beautiful painting. Interesting shots of your set up.