Wednesday, August 10, 2016

New Project on Vida

I received an invitation to Vida Voices to become a designer for their apparel. (Not to get too excited...tons of artists have been invited. I have even found some of my friends with shops on Vida.)

Always willing to explore, I thought what the heck, doesn't cost anything to upload my images and design several types of scarves, sheer wraps and tops. I even have a men's silk pocket square. The collection is all based on my abstract art.  Below I have shown the original art and the piece that was designed from the art.

Who or what is Vida? Vida's Story  
My feelings about the world and my art resonated with their story.

Until August 15th I am able to offer (through Vida) a discount to my friends. (You are all my friends.)

Enjoy 15% towards your purchase using code Welcome15-0808
OR
Enjoy $50 off your purchase of $250+ using code Welcome50-0808
To see my entire collection of designs, click here
Original Painting

"Seaside" Cashmere/Silk Scarf



Original Painting

Shop at Vida
"Serenity" Cashmere/Silk Scarf

No comments: