Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello Again...

I took a few days off from posting to my blog, just too much going on. Let's see there was the dermatologist (all good news), the optometrist (new fun glasses), and a B-12 shot (I have grown to love these after the last 10 years.)

Last Saturday, June and I hung an exhibit of Small Works in Oil at the Higher Grounds Cafe in Golden. If you are in the Golden, CO area here is the info and would love to have you stop by.

The daily paintings are still going on...here is one from today:





"Me and My Shadow" 4 x 4 oil on Gessobord
Click
Here to Purchase Painting


My quote for the day: (from 1001 Smartest Things Ever Said), Steven D. Price

"I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams."

Jonas Salk

No comments: