Thursday, February 5, 2009

Vintage Teapot Update 2-5-09

Vintage Teapot 9" x 12" colored pencil on Colorfix sanded paper

Working on getting the paper covered, and not belaboring one area...which is so tempting for me.

The important thing here is to NOT lose my value structure so picking the right value is almost more important than the color right now although I need to pay attention to temperature as well.

OMG....so much to think about. The more I learn, the more I know I don't know...isn't that always the way???

2 comments:

Regina said...

I agree, the more I study art, the more I realize that I don't know.
I love seeing the progression of your paintings. They are lessons in themselves.
This is such a beautiful subject.

Nothing to See said...

So True!

Your work is gorgeous.

Ana