Sunday, December 13, 2015

Pics of New Studio Space


Last month, November 7th, I took a huge leap of faith and rented a studio at 40 West Studios in the heart of the 40 West Arts District. The arts district is a Colorado Certified Creative District, one of 12 in the state.

There are 13 studio spaces, 3 workshops, a communal kitchen, cleaning service, restrooms, HEAT and A/C. I have a huge window and 3 skylights which gives me excellent light in which to work.

We have an internal gallery, Reed Street Gallery @ 40 West Studios, which will host a group open house in March, and can be available for an individual artist's open house. 

Our Facebook page is up and running.

My gallery wall outside my #9 studio

The hallway looking toward the front door.
My studio is on the right side of  the purple wall.

My "Take Five" corner

No comments: