Sunday, August 21, 2011

Tomater from our Demo on Saturday

"Demo-mater" 5 x 5" Oil on Gessobord
SOLD

June and I did a two hour demo yesterday at 5th Ring Coffee House, while we had a small group, they were very attentive and asked lots of questions. We had lots of lookers from those who just came in for a cup of coffee. June painted outside and I painted inside....we might try painting outside at the coffee house when it gets to warm in our studio.

To those of you who were following my malaise from Wednesday. All but one of the paintings is now where it belongs. The other painting has been accounted for and now we just need to get it to it's right home. "Plum Perfect" took the long route from Denver to Omaha and then to Baton Rouge, LA and ultimately belongs in Omaha. The interesting thing is the Post Office, yes they did call me, assured me that they always send to the address on the envelope. Really? That has not been my experience...but who wants to argue?






1 comment:

Rebecca Malone said...

Love this tomato! It jumped right out at me from the Daily PaintWorks email I received this morning... when I clicked to your blog I said to myself, "I know that face"... I've been an admirer of your work through Etsy for months now! I'm glad to have come across your blog.